Автор Тема: с кем останется икки....куруру , симка , ринго ?  (Прочитано 99703 раз)

antip20

• Профи
Цитата: "Maniac #Agito# San"
Ну когда я узнала, что Симка умрёт я радовалась и ликовала еслиб по близости была [censored] или феирверк пустила в ход без промедления, но жаль этакого под рукой не оказалось *прошу любители Симки не убейте меня просто это лично моё к ней такое отношение*. Потом Куруру к ней сердце у меня тоже не лежит не знаю почему, но не приелась она мне и вроде не плахая в общем в топку её. Акито да было весело наблюдать за столь яойными сценками Икки и Акито, но логически и это тоже отпадает у меня и остаётся симпатия Риного + Икки я считаю, что они должны быть вместе...хотя после некоторых ньюнсов Ринго с Икки думаю будут просто туманными воспоминаниями у них и всё сложеться :oops: )))

Otkuda vy znaete,chto Simca umret?Vot uje kak 206 glava,a ona jiva zdorova. :???:

FireVampire

• Рядовой
Симка...наврят ли, Икки уже плевать на неё, это была скорее идолизация, чем влюблённость даже))
Ринго...После всего ОЧЕНЬ сомнительно, что они буду вместе. От меня бы лично, кроме как пешего похода в эротическое путешествие, она бы ничего не слышала...)
Куруру...ну Ох! Грэйт уже нехило таки намекнул, что Икки в неё влюблён )

Вощем логически и с моим пристрастием йа выбираю пэйринг Куруру+Икки )

terabyte

• Профи
+1

terabyte

• Профи
вышла 209 глава , там все три девчёнки собераются симка,куруру,ринго...и сними за столом икки там кароче решается скем он останется из них ^___^

вот английский перевод главы ,переведите ктонибуть пожалуйсто ,я через прогу переводчик пробывал перевёд кривой какойто (

Page 1

Spitfire - "Unfortunately...I wasn't expecting such a scenario. I can't be of any help."

Something unbelievable has happened.
Kogarasumaru... is Disqualified from the Gram Scale Tournament!!!
*Bucha is beathing hardly, Kazu is saying something, Agito is saying "[color=red][цензура][/color]... [color=red][цензура][/color]", Onigiri is making pig noises.

Page 2~3

Babyface is smashed by his teammates

Buccha -
"Nuaaaaa it's still not enough!! At least 2, 3 more... no 20~30 more punches!"

Kazu -
"Hang on Buccha.. Let's stop going at his 'face'. Let's at the further possible places"

Onigiri -
"Hoaaaaa Super Nothern Blast Hell Punch!" (rough translation of the punch name, in romaji it reads "Hokuto Bakuretsu Kakuchou Jigoku Ippon Tsuki")

Agito -
"FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!"

Page 4

Sora or maybe Nike towards the end -
"BWAHAHAHA"
"As expected of the Storm King! He went diagonally to the right and up past my expectations of him"
"No no, this is scary~ They are really geniuses!!"
"They can't fight with us and so they carried out a plan 'Rip the Takeuchi Sora teams stomach muscle Plan', we are so trapped into it!!"

Sora -
"This is great~ You too, right Captain?"
"Laugh"

"Actually that face pisses me off. Cry"

Swallow -
"Churp?"

Page 5

Nike -
"How unfortunate Simca-chan~ Why don't you give up already?"
"No matter how long you wait your prince won't appear anywhere with whatever plan you have."

Page 6

Nike -
"All you have to do is live in my bird cage for eterni..*rip*"
"Buaaa my tongue hurts"

Sora -
"What's that?"
"It's because your saying things you're not used to saying"

Page 7

Hako -
"Kogarasumaru... got disqualified..!!"
Sh...Shit..!!

I... when I hacked this ship...
I think... I executed that program... as well..!!

Simca -
"People that are captured are always looking for this"
"No matter how strong the 'cage' is, there's always at least one 'hole' to escape from you know?"

Page 8

Ringo -
"Tha..that..Is that true!? Mikan-ne"
"Where's the info from?"

Mikan -
"Not sure about the details but the fact is that his idiocy finally broke the limits of a human..."

Ringo -
I see.. Ikki... Isn't going to enter the Tournament..

Page 9

Ringo -
"Un, that's a good...thing"
"It's better if he doesn't enter... this tournament.."

Mikan -
"You should try to match your face with your words Ringo"

Ringo -
But.. The reason he isn't entering is.. probably something stupid..
"Ugh.. It sounds so realistic it's scary..."
Or is it.. That I expected too much from Ikki

Mikan -
" - There's One way.."
"It's almost like a bug to get infinite amounts of Mario, an illegal cheat like that exists but..."
"Well, it's not like we have to anything this good for that idiot~
Well, there's no use telling you all of this either -"

Page 10

Crowd -
"Oh~~~~~~ Oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~"

Ikki -
"BRING IT ON"
"I'LL CUT MY STOMACH AND PUT MY APOLOGY INSIDE"

Agito -
"Ye cut it, cut it"

Ikki -
"I''ll cut it? I really will cut it? O~i"
"There's gona be lot's of blood spilled and it will be all over the news, I'm really going to cut it~"

Agito -
"Hurry up and take your intestines out."

Man behind -
"Kaishaku!"
*Kaishaku means the person that stands by the one cutting their stomach. They were there to cut off ones head to make sure they die quickly if they failed to cut their stomach, wasn't sure how to translate it so here is the description =3*

Agito -
"It's my defeat for trusting this idiot for a mere second..."

Page 11

Kururu -
"Ikki-kun!!"
"I hea.. I heard about what happened..."
"And.. I called Makigami sensei and discussed about many things!!"
"A~nd.. and guess what!!"
"Where should i start!?"

Page 12

Kururu -
"There's actually one way..."

???? -
"I heard about it"
"It's been a long.. long long time since I last appeared"
"Your saviour"
"Saviour Water (Suku-Mizu)... no that's old!! Croissant Mask is here!!!"
Thank god I didn't throw away this costume...

In the bottom corner -
Let me explain!
This [color=red][цензура][/color] is actually -
But then again, this would take long so for those of you, please read the comic and refresh your memories!

Page 13

Croissant Mask -
"Let me tell you!!"
"There's actually one way..."

Simca -
"Ya~ho~ Karasu-kun!!"http://www.lounge.sorascans.com/images/icons/icon10.gif
Talking
"I wanted to see you"

Ikki -
"SImca-san"

Simca -
"I heard all about it!!"

Page 14~15

n/a

Page 16

Ikki -
"...Um, you three..."

Croissant mask -
"You shut up!!"

Ikki -
"...uh, sorry"

Kururu's friend (forgot name lol) -
"Don't lose~ Don't lose Kururu~"

Akito -
"...Ah.. That's right!! Hey Agito..."

Agito -
"Hmm?"

Akito -
"Isn't this... the first time these three meet face to face tonight?"

Kururu -
"...Um, excuse... me"
"No... it's nothing..."

The three all knew from their senses.
The first one to move will get killed...

Page 17

The one who takes control of this battle will control the future (with Ikki)!!

Ikki -
"Um -.. Didn't... the three of you have something you wanted to talk about.."

Kururu, Croissant Mask, Simca -
Ah..!!

Ringo then Kururu then Simca -
"Ye.. That's right. Ah no, that's right"

"Um, well, actually.. desune"

"There's actually one way -"

Page 18

Kazu -
"IKKKKIIIIII~~~~~~~~ There you are, there you are"
"THERE'S ONE WAY!!!"
"THERE'S ONE WAY WE CAN ENTER THE TOURNAMENT!! I FOUND IT!!"
" - Hmm? Wha? Simca-san?"
"What happened? Wha- Saviour Water Mask (Suku-mizu kamen), long time no see~"

Kururu's friend -
You KY King of Kings!!!
*KY stands for 'Kuuki Yomenai' in jap, meaning the person can't read the atmosphere.*

What is K(Kogarasumaru's)Y(Way of reviving?)?
*In this case, the 'K' and the 'Y' are the starting letters for each phrase and is used as a pun since Kazu just pulled a big KY ruining the three girls battle.*

FireVampire

• Рядовой
Потому то йа и качаю переводу Дейзи )
Ибо у Ох! Грейта совершенно другой уровень языка ))
А вообще в конце...кхм...текста их прервал Казу )))
Ес так, то йа бы перевёл слова Куруру, обращённые к Казу, как: король всех королей нарушителей момента )

terabyte

• Профи
Весь перевод надо там а не этот момент обломщика казу )

FireVampire

• Рядовой
Цитата: "terabyte"
Весь перевод надо там а не этот момент обломщика казу )

Ну соспна сам момент, када они собрались втроём был уже под конец, они сказали Икки: Нам надо кое-чё обсудить и тут вломилсо Казу ))

terabyte

• Профи
Ладно вернёмся к теме ^__^
Ринго отпадает сразу , икки её любит как сестру и это неоспаримо он это уже много раз говорил .
Так что это или Куруру или Симка...Икки понравился Куруру с первой их встречи  а она ему только потом и ещё они помогали друг другу и поддерживали друг друга , но также Симка и Икки тоже помогали друг другу и поддерживали , она даже пожертвовала собой чтобы помочь ему потом её поколечили и она стала калекой , она ему нравилась и он ей с самого начала аниме :) :love:

Вообщем я надеюсь икки будет с симкой и станет её крыльями поскольку она калека , это будет прекрасно выглядить в конце я думаю . А для Ринго подходит Канон , по поводу Куруру незнаю...просто симка калека и влюбленна в него что сней без Икки будет я не представляю ещё этот Найк брат Соры хочет её своей зделать  :roll:

FireVampire

• Рядовой
Повторюсь...Симка была не более, чем идолом для Икки )))
В одной из глав именно эта тема и поднялась...)
Кто же, Симка или Куруру?)
И ответ был Куруру )

terabyte

• Профи
Цитата: "FireVampire"
И ответ был Куруру )

это было сказано лиш 1 раз ито предположение казу....после этого главы совсем о другом говорили ^___^
факт что это может быть и Симка и Куруру в конце кто-то из них , не как иначе  :write:

FireVampire

• Рядовой
И ответ был Куруру )

это было сказано лиш 1 раз ито предположение казу....после этого главы совсем о другом говорили ^___^
факт что это может быть и Симка и Куруру в конце кто-то из них , не как иначе  :write:

Казу?) Нет, Икки сам же это видел )
143 глава

terabyte

• Профи
И ответ был Куруру )

Казу?) Нет, Икки сам же это видел )
143 глава

так я про этот момент и говорил , это единственный момент в AG когда у Икки в голове Куруру ^___^
мне вот интересно после того как он сделает выбор что с 2 другими будет...а может сразу вообще всех выберет и сделает горем )

Padre

• Профи
terabyte
+1

хм, все зависит от автора, кто знает как повернется сюжет, я был бы рад если бы это была симка, в конце концов она не просто девушка с хорошей фигурой, могет Икки это в конце концов поймет:)

terabyte

• Профи
ребят переведите пожалуйсто это
1. kazu got hit by konomi for not noticing the situation (from the last pages of last chapter) and simply barging in... anyway he has vital information on how kogarasumaru could gat back into the tournie.

2. and yes, it is as speculated, the condition which kogarasumaru must meet is that they have to defeat all the defeated teams in the tournament.

3. agito busted the girls intentions of trying to impress ikki and the 3 tries to deny it but gives in and admits in the end... konomi then treats shimuka and ringo to drinks and thinks to herself that for the 3 girls, who themselves are from influential teams, to be there to only support one team and to only support one guy... makes her believes on the future of A.T... side joke on the panel of page 3 shows kururu asking ringo where she keeps her money to pay for her drink and ringo reveals that she keeps them between her cleavage "-_-

4. after their business is done, kogarasumaru and gang goes to see off shimuka (she's back to looking hot btw ) there, ikki meets face to face with sora and then ikki realises tht kiriku is also there.. with shimuka being concerned about kiriku and kazu setting his sight on the defeat of nike (who goes to pose a v-sign "YAY" to him ), she goes to tell ikki and ringo that she's glad that she's able to meet them now because the next time they meet, it will be in the midst of a mutual massacre... konomi then comments wondering why is it tht even though they are all in this wide world, they have to individually shut themselves off in cages...

5. as expected from our storm king, who goes to show as if he's not affected by the current happenings at all, goes and asks shimuka for a date, movies or eating, after the tournie is over (of course, ringo went "-_- although we dun see kururu anywhere >_<) and adds that he will wait... at the location where he first met with A.T... and until then, he will destroy everything in his path...

6. apparently, nike didnt hear what ikki said at that distance as he went to ask shimuka about it... shimuka only replies saying though, that since last time, she didnt mind/is pretty ok with troublesome stuff but she finds it really hard to hold back on tears of happiness...this of course causes nike to blow over the top...

7. we're next then shown moments of hoka and sora, who asks her what her program is all about.. it is then revealed here that she has tapped into the tournament system to set the match pairing to her will since she thinks it will make sora happy... but because she assumed that kogarasumaru would enter the tournament normally, she has also set them in the matchings... it is then revealed that hako has set the pairings such that genesis would go head to head with sleeping forest first!!!

kogarasumaru who has to enter by defeating the other teams! and the 2 giants of the A.T. world meeting face-to-face in the first match!! what will happen now?!?!

comment:
lol i dun really get it... if hako already set kogarasumaru in the pairings, wouldnt that mean kogarasumaru have already qualified? :S

and lol there are 14 teams and 3 first round matches each side (left and right, making total of 6 first round matches)... one team from each side automatically qualifies to the 2nd round ^_^

здесь решается основа любовного треугольника...икки позвал симку на свидание после турнира ^__^

Padre

• Профи
млин не буду переводить
потом читать неинтересно будет